Wrinkles are a scourge we will all face at some time and we need to adapt and evolve our skincare regimes as we age. New Deep Wrinkle Super Filler Day & Night Cream from the Japanese skin experts, Hada Labo Tokyo, is carefully formulated to hydrate, protect, and restore even the deepest of wrinkles, for a radiant, ageless complexion.
Hada Labo Tokyo’s Deep Wrinkle Super Filler Day & Night Cream is a powerful anti-wrinkle moisturiser for the skin that is showing signs of ageing. Hada Labo’s skin scientists have created an exclusive, signature blend including four types of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), Fermented Soy Milk, Elastin, and Collagen. The carefully selected ingredients in this advanced, next generation skincare formulation, works in synergy to help protect the skin by improving elasticity and strengthening the skin’s natural protective barrier. As a result, Hada labo Deep Wrinkle Super Filler Day & Night Cream:
- #Hydrates – quenches thirsty skin with multi-layer hydration from four different types of Hyaluronic Acid:
- Super Hyaluronic Acid (HA+) provides double the hydration of regular hyaluronic acid to saturate the skin with moisture to help keep the skin hydrated and plumped up for longer.
- Micro HA penetrates deep inside the skin and binds water to fill it from within. It works deep into the skin, providing the very best hydration to different layers of the skin and visibly smooths its surface by plumping the skin from within.
- Macro HA forms a hyaluronic matrix on the surface of the skin, creating a sponge-effect Lock-in-Moist which prevents water from evaporating.
- Standard HA is a powerful water absorbing molecule that can hold up to 1000 times its own molecular weight in water. It replaces water loss in the epidermis, to help plump up and firm the skin and reduce the signs of wrinkles. HA can also stimulate the natural development of collagen and elastic tissue.
- #Protects – Fermented Soy Milk is a traditional Asian ingredient, a probiotic which helps promote the skin’s good bacteria to create a healthy skin flora to protect against the growth of bad bacteria.
- #Restores – Elastin and collagen help to reduce puffiness, improve elasticity, and strengthen the skin’s natural barrier. Both decline naturally as we get older. Collagen provides the skin’s foundation, helping to maintain and improve skin texture, structure and appearance and reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Elastin is also a structural component of the skin and is about a thousand times more flexible than collagen and lends elasticity to the skin tissue.
Hada Labo Deep Wrinkle Super Filler signature blend also incorporates lipids, oils and plant ingredients including:
- Ceramide II – a waxy lipid naturally found in the skin to prevent dehydration by restoring and reinforcing the skin’s natural protective lipid barrier.
- Squalane – a natural component of sebum, the oil produced by sebaceous glands in the skin that natural protect and moisturise the skin.
- Tetrapeptide-5 – which helps reduce eye puffiness, improve skin elasticity and overall smoothness.
- Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract – often used in traditional Chinese medicine, with anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
- Phytostearyl Macadamiate – this ingredient contains cholesterol esters, a key component of the lipid layer of the skin (stratum corneum) which plays a critical role in restoring skin barrier function.
Make-up artist and skin expert, Gina Akers says: “The Japanese beauty philosophy is rooted in the idea that skincare products should work in harmony with the skin whatever your age. It is this philosophy that forms the very foundations behind Hado Labo Tokyo’s skincare range and what I, and many others, love about Hada Labo. Plus, Hada Labo is all about purity and minimalism, with quality ingredients and no unnecessary extras which could overwhelm the skin. A beauty essential as far as I am concerned.”
Gina Akers notes further: “Hada Labo’s latest skincare innovation – Deep Wrinkle Super Filler Day & Night Cream – is a must have whatever your age. Our skin starts to age, whether we like it or not, in our early twenties and most of us are keen to turn back the clock on how we look and feel so that we remain eternally youthful. However, as we age the amount of HA, collagen and elastin in our skin naturally drops and this can show as fine lines, wrinkles, dry or dull skin and loss of elasticity and firmness. Hada Labo’s Deep Wrinkle Super Filler is a must have because it really does replace the skin’s lost HA, collagen, and elastin as well as hydrating, protecting, and restoring the skin. And all wrapped up in an indulgent formula leaving your skin fresh, radiant and an ageless feeling. For me, my skin can not live without Hada Labo’s Deep Wrinkle Super Filler. Another great, skin science first from Hada labo.”